Registration has begun for the All-Church retreat, scheduled for October 6-8 up at Covenant Pines Bible Camp. The All-Church retreat is a relaxed weekend of good food, coffee by the fireplace, worship, canoeing, a zip-line, hayrides, board games, or competitive napping. Its a great escape for all ages with the freedom to do as little or as much as you want!
The Retreat Center at Covenant Pines has a variety of rooms that include a private toilet, double beds, and twin sized bunks. It is centrally located on the camp and is adjacent to the fireside lounge. Larger families may also opt to stay in the Backwoods Cabins, a more private setting tucked away in the woods. You may indicate your preference on the registration form. Be sure to bring your own bedding!
- Friday Night
- Check in anytime after 6:30pm at the Fireside Lounge next to the retreat center (a staff member will be there to check you in and point you to your room).
- No dinner is served on Friday night, so eat before you arrive.
- Enjoy games, hot chocolate, and free time in the Fireside Lounge or gym.
- Unpack and settle in.
- 8:15am Breakfast served at in the Dining Hall
- 9:30am Singing and worship at the Lakeside Chapel
- 10:30a – 12:15p Free time(Climbing tower, zip-line, hayride, and pontoon rides will be scheduled throughout the day)
- 12:15p Lunch in Dining Hall
- Afternoon free time for more activities
- 5:15pm Dinner
- 6:30pm Talent/No-Talent Show in Lakeside Chapel
- 7:30pm Bonfire and S’mores by Lakeside Chapel
- Breakfast at 8:15am
- 9:30am Worship in Lakeside Chapel
- 10:30am Freetime
- 12:15pm Lunch
- Afternoon, pack up and head home
If cost is prohibitive we have some limited scholarship funds to assist. Directions to Covenant Pines can be found here. More information about the camp can be found at the CPBC Website. Grab a registration form from the atrium or print one from the link below. Return to the church office by October 1st or contact Pastor Kari for more information.