Job Opportunity – Tech Leader
Interested individuals should include a resume to email@example.com
Job Description: Tech Leader/Part-Time: 7-10 hours
Bethlehem Covenant Church, located in South Minneapolis, is seeking to love God and love our neighbors. We are looking for a Tech Leader who possesses a strong passion to utilize technology as a medium for Christian worship and discipleship. This position will also provide the relational skills necessary for raising up a tech ministry team in collaboration with the Pastor of Worship & Discipleship. This position will work closely with tech volunteers, the Worship Planning Team, and will report to the Pastor of Worship & Discipleship.
● A growing and vibrant relationship with Jesus
● A heart to see others grow in the use of their gifts for Jesus
● Resiliency in working at a “pivoting” church
● Commitment to the mission and vision of Bethlehem Covenant Church to love God and love neighbors
What You Bring
● 1+ years of vocational experience in a tech ministry setting
● A/V Production Certificate, Associate Degree, or higher
● Basic working knowledge of computers, ipads, wired and wifi networks.
● Strong organizational skills
● Audio: Strong knowledge operating & programing soundboards, patching cables/audio snakes, knowledgeable audio mixing, stage or in-ear monitors. Growing knowledge of wireless mic technology.
● Visual: Strong knowledge of ProPresenter, PowerPoint, Canva, and related software & hardware (screens, projectors, etc)
● Camera/Livestream: Growing knowledge of camera/livestream production hardware & software (currently, BCC uses Switcher Studio) Primary Responsibilities
● Attend worship service planning meetings as needed (offer feedback loop for online worship experiences)
● Attend weekly music rehearsals (set up mics, cables, monitor mixes, program worship lyric slides)
● Create/prepare all visual media for Sunday service, both in-person and online services (i.e. worship lyric slides, sermon slides, announcements slides, videos)
● Operate at least one primary tech station Sunday mornings. Provide relational leadership to other tech volunteers Sunday mornings
● Recruit, train, and develop tech volunteers (in partnership with Pastor of Worship)