Our pattern of worship and ministry changes a little bit over the summer months when Sunday School and our mid-week programming go on break. Here’s what Sundays look like between May 19th through early September.
- Contemporary Worship at 9am
- A short coffee hour at 10am
- Classic worship at 10:30am
Take note that on the following Sundays we’ll have just one worship service at 10:30am
- July 7th – One Worship service on Independence Day Weekend
- July 21st – Worship in the Park, worship at the Minnehaha Falls bandstand followed by picnic
- September 8th – Gathering Sunday, Our school-year kick off with combined worship followed by a block party