We collect Personal Information from you when you:
(1) Create an online user profile and update your user profile information; (2) submit registration forms; (3) submit contact-us forms; (4) submit information related to a ministry, small group or ministry service in which you participate, volunteer, or seek information about; or (5) otherwise provide us with your personal information. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) we collect may include, without limitation, your name, age, email address, phone number, mailing address, birthdate, gender, username, password, and church affiliation, if you submit such information. We may require certain pieces of this information in order to create and maintain a personal user profile for you. A user profile may be required to enable you to access certain services, ministry environments, or other non-public areas of the Site, or purchase products and services on or through the Site.
If you are under the age of 13, you should use the Site only under the immediate supervision of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us. Our Website is not intentionally targeted to children under the age of 13.
Visitors are not required to create a user profile with BCC to access the public pages of the Site. However, as part of the standard operation of the Site, BCC or its third party contractor may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, mobile device type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. This information is not personally identifiable and is only used in aggregate (not in any way that personally identifies you). In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data.
You may change your web browser’s settings to adjust your cookie preferences. Please be aware that if you reject or block all cookies you may not be able to use certain features of the Site or take advantage of all our offerings.
Accessing Your Information
You may access Personal Information you provide to us, or correct or modify such Personal Information. To view and update your Personal Information, login to the Site and select the Online Directory “profile” and “My Directory Settings” links. To delete your user profile, please send an email with your request to email@example.com.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the Personal Information and non-personal information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to fulfill your requests for services and products; (2) to assist BCC serving you related to a certain ministry service in which you or your child participates; (3) to organize volunteers for particular ministry purposes; (4) to notify you about BCC news and events; (5) to review and analyze Site usage and operations; ( 6) to be included in a group roster with other members of a small group you are a member of. This roster can be viewed by other members of your group. To view and update your Personal Information included in the group roster you are a member of, login to the Site and select the Online Directory “profile” and “My Directory Settings” links. To delete your user profile, please send an email with your request firstname.lastname@example.org
We use your email to send targeted communication about BCC to our Bethlehem attendees. All our mass church wide or ministry wide emails include an “opt-out” link at the bottom of the email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can also email us at email@example.com
Disclosure of Information
We may transfer or otherwise disclose Personal Information and non-personal information collected from and about you to our employees, BCC ministry leaders and third-party service providers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to: (1) perform a business, professional, information technology, or technical support function for us; (2) fulfill a product or service request; (3) or to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
Third Party Sites
We take security seriously. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard the nonpublic personal information of our constituents and former constituents. Including the following:
* We use secure socket layer (SSL) certificates that encrypt the information you input before you send it to us. All of the data is protected against unauthorized access, as indicated by the secure icon on your browser.
* The Site also employs cloud and website firewall and malware scanning services to protect the site from unauthorized access.
* All credit card transactions are processed through an external PCI compliant payment gateway provider, Stripe, and are not stored or processed on our Site.
* BCC stores personal information of our constituents and former constituents in our Planning Center Online church database which is managed on industry standard PCI compliant encrypted servers in the cloud. For more information go to https://planning.center/security/
* Personal Information may also be stored on secure and encrypted Office 365 servers and Google Workspace, https://products.office.com/en-us/business/office-365-trust-center-security, https://support.google.com/a/answer/60762?hl=en
We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website or to other website, applications and services via an internet or similar connection. If you have created a user profile to access certain areas of our website, applications or services please keep this password safe.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
Bethlehem Covenant Church
3141 43rd Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN. 55406