MISSION: loving God † loving neighbor.
VISION: Bethlehem Covenant Church seeks to be a welcoming neighborhood church with a heartfelt devotion to God.
- Christ-Centered Community: Wholehearted worship of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is the soul of our Church life together. All our ministry and fellowship flow from our salvation in Christ Jesus.
- The Centrality of Scripture: We cherish and rely on the Old and New Testaments as the only perfect rule for faith, doctrine, and conduct.
- Teaching and Learning: We ask tough questions with humble hearts, to grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus.
- Intergenerational Ministry: Church is a family, not a club. So young and old worship side-by-side as we seek to pass along the faith for generations to come.
- Hospitality and Inclusion: The Spirit calls us to friendships across boundaries of culture and background. We welcome strangers with warmth and kindness.
- Reaching Out: Because the good news is so good, we aim to see more people know Jesus.
- Justice and Mercy: Loving our neighbor requires us to serve and advocate for vulnerable people, both near and far.